At various points along your career path, you will need to make decisions about your career direction; it’s at these times that career coaching can help. Making the right career decision means knowing yourself well, relying on current labour market information and identifying realistic options. At The Wright Career Solution we will guide you through this process, ensuring that you’re making informed choices about your career.
Do I need career coaching?
Career coaching may be right for you if you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions:
- Have you reached a crossroads in your career and need help identifying the right direction?
- Would you like to take charge of your career direction?
- Are you dissatisfied with your current job, but not sure what to do next?
- Have you been passed over for promotions?
What is career coaching?
Career coaching at The Wright Career Solution is a collaborative process where you receive clear and unbiased feedback and guidance. Coaching will keep you focused, motivated and moving toward your career goals. It will help you recognize your potential, validate your accomplishments and increase your confidence.
Business executives, actors, athletes, professional speakers, and entertainers are all experts, yet they hire coaches to keep them motivated and to support them as they work toward fulfilling their goals and dreams. You are no different – even though you are an expert in your field, you could likely benefit from career coaching.
“You can’t reach the top of your game all by yourself. Just as sporting champions benefit from the wisdom and guidance of their coaches, so can you in your working career.” ~ Robert Half Career Coaching Guide
When you agree to work with us, together we will prepare a program customized just for you. It will include:
- An assessment of your needs
- Identifying your values, interests and strengths
- Assistance in setting clear career goals
- Developing and implementing a plan of action that will get you to where you want to go
- As your career coach and Chief Encouragement Officer, I will help you stay motivated.
What career coaching is not:
- Career coaching is not an overnight quick fix. After all, it took you years to be where you are, so it will take some time to unravel and get to the core of your situation.
- The career coaching process is not easy. For career coaching to be effective and deliver results, it requires commitment from both sides: the coach and the client.
- Career coaching is a not one-sided exercise. Career coaching is collaborative process. Career coaching involves work. The client is given homework assignments that must be completed.
“Before you commit to career coaching, be warned that your overnight success could take months, and possibly years!” ~Daisy Wright
Through the career coaching process you will identify your strengths and set specific career goals. This process can also help you develop targeted resume content; therefore you may want to consider combining career coaching with one of our Resume Packages.
To get a taste of our coaching services, ask about our Introductory Power Hour Coaching Service.
Book an appointment:
When you’re at a crossroads, career coaching will give you the confidence you need to make decisions and achieve your career goals. We can help you with this!
Give us a call now to schedule your career coaching session: (647) 930-4763 or email us at info[at]thewrightcareer.com.
We are happy to answer your questions.